BASSakward Tales

This blog will provide you with probably more information than you will ever want to know. However, if ever you needed a definition for the term "bassakwards", here we are.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Biggest Responsibility

Tonight as I sat in church, I thought to myself..."is Brother Rodney preaching to anybody else in this church or only to me?" We have begun attending a church that has a preacher with a heart for God. Tonight, Brother Rodney was preaching about how when we become Christians, we must take "off the old and put on the new." He also talked about as parents we are to be the parents not the friends. He challenged us to "step it up!" There is no other responsibility in the world as important as raising our children. As I listened to Brother Rodney's sermon, I realized I really need to step it up. I pray everyday that I will be the mother that my childen will be proud of. But most importantly, I pray everyday that my children will see Christ in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home