Chief Running Mouth
Okay, the first part of these blogs are not going to be in any particular order, but I am learning and playing at the same time. This picture is of my precious Jacob who believes he can talk to the Indians. I'll give you two guesses who told him he could. Anyway, this is Chief Running Mouth in his finest ceremony garb. It has become a ritual for Jacob and Papa (aka Jerry) to go to the Indian Festival at DeSoto Caverns in Childersburg. I don't know who has more fun, Jacob or Papa. It would be so nice to have the innocence of a child. In his mind, nothing matters but eating and playing - not necessarily in that order. He plays hard - wide open. I would give anything to keep him this age forever. He is so innocent and sincere. Even though that mouth never stops...I love it more than anything in the world.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home