BASSakward Tales

This blog will provide you with probably more information than you will ever want to know. However, if ever you needed a definition for the term "bassakwards", here we are.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Let's see if this works

Okay, as many of you know I am not very patient with things that don't work right the first time! Okay you are probably asking then why did I have kids. Anyway, my good friend, Becky, sent me her blog and I loved it. So I am going to attempt to creat one for our family - correctly titled BASSakward Tales. I have not figured out how to put pictures on here yet, but I will leave that to the family computer nerd, aka Stephen.

I am not real good about keeping people posted about our family. We are so busy as is everyone else. I have always said I was going to write a book called, "Sermons I've Heard and Lessons I've learned." This just might be the forword to it. I am hoping to make this site informative as well as amusing. Stephen and I have had a very interesting 8 years together. I will write more later as I have the thoughts. I hope you will all check this weekly for some comedy relief. Lots of love!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this is cool. you will have to teach me.

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, am I impressed! I look forward to seeing the photos when you have your man load them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home