The Old Baker Farm

OK, I have been away for awhile. But I have finally got my pictures on my computer, and I can post another blog. Jamie, Jacob, Miranda, Erin, Shaye, Maria, Abby and myself all went to the Old Baker Farm last Saturday. I had never been. I wandered what in the world could you do on a farm? For $7 you get a pumpkin, hay ride, petting zoo, hay maze and corn maze. We had so much fun. Jacob also got to ride a horse. That was interesting! The amazing thing is Jamie and Jacob did not kill each other. We packed a picnic lunch and just had a great day! I talked to one of the Baker children, she is really an adult. Anyway, she told me all about growing up on the farm and everything she does everyday to keep it going now. It was really neat. I hope you enjoy the pictures! Also, Jamie made the A / B honor roll this first nine weeks! Jacob is doing well in school too! I love my kiddos!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home