BASSakward Tales

This blog will provide you with probably more information than you will ever want to know. However, if ever you needed a definition for the term "bassakwards", here we are.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Another week...

There is not alot to report this week. I have been in Montgomery at a conference for work. Can I say I would rather have had bamboo shot under my fingernails? Anyway, I did learn alot, but I did not like being away from home for a week. I think my stock with Stephen went up after a week of having to get the kids from school, cook supper, get baths, get them to bed, get them up, get breakfast, get dressed and get to school - by himself. Anyway, it is good to be home. Dorothy was right - There is no place like home!"

2 Comments:

  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger The HoneaBees said…

    I have 2 crayon rolls already made-one is the footballs (in the picture from becky's blog) and I have a pink and brown polkadot one for girls. Would you be interested in either of those? Not sure if you are needing boys or girls or both.
    They are $12 each and I can mail them to you for about $3.50.
    Email me:sisterbug@bellsouth.net
    THANKS!!

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger gianna said…

    I just found you through Surviving Motherhood! Oh, you wil love love her! And I checked you out and I love the way you write! You are hilarious!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home